Consuming effectively is now not synonymous with tasteless dishes. These 2 vegetable lasagna recipes are synonymous with that.
Get your palms soiled, put in your apron and provides it a strive.
Zucchini Lasagna and Recent Mushrooms
Sort:lunch or dinner
- 500gr lasagna pasta
- 200gr recent mushrooms
- 500gr tomato
- 200gr courgette
- 200gr carrot
- 200gr turnip
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 glass white wine
- 1 onion
- Salt and pepper
- To organize this vegetable lasagna recipe, you first need to slice the greens finely.
- In a pan, sauté the onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Refresh the stew with a little bit white wine and add the tomatoes reduce into small items.
- Season with salt and pepper and let it cook dinner for quarter-hour, then mix all the things with a hand blender on the finish.
- Assemble the lasagna by putting a portion of the sauce on the underside and canopy with the lasagna sheets.
- Repeat the method and bake in a preheated oven at 180 levels for half-hour.