Valentine’s Day is a particular date for any couple to correctly rejoice love. One of the simplest ways to rejoice it’s to share a meal. As such, now we have three solutions for Valentine’s Day recipes for Thermomix.
At a time when eating places are closed as a consequence of yet one more interval of confinement, select to organize some particular treats at residence, to get pleasure from as a pair and create particular moments.
These solutions actually come in useful and are a assure of a unforgettable meal. And whenever you put together it for 2, then it would style even higher.
Thermomix Strawberry and Ginger Biscuits
- 350gr flour
- 200gr powdered sugar
- 200gr margarine
- 2 eggs
- Vanilla and ginger, qb
- Powdered sugar, qb
- Strawberry jam or pulp, to style
- Place powdered sugar and margarine in mixing bowl and program 2min/velocity 1.
- Scrape the partitions with the spatula and wrap the underside of the dough. Program one other 1min/velocity 2.
- Add an egg and program once more 1min/velocity 2.
- Add just a few drops of vanilla, ginger and the opposite egg. Repeat the method and program 1min/velocity 2.
- Add the flour and program 2min/velocity 1.
- Scrape the partitions utilizing the spatula. Wrap the underside of the dough once more. Program 1min/velocity 2.
- Take away the dough and put it within the fridge for 1 hour.
- Activate the oven at 180ºC.
- Sprinkle flour on the countertop and roll out the dough.
- Utilizing a cutter, make the minimize to style. (You may minimize the dough any means you need. This would be the base of the cookie.)
- Place parchment paper on a tray, add the cookies and bake for roughly 10 minutes.
- Take away the biscuits from the oven, sprinkle the highest ones with powdered sugar and fill the underside ones with jam or strawberry puree.
- Put the components collectively and they’re able to serve.