Are you on the lookout for simple, artistic, fast and flavorful recipes for on a regular basis life? Then the oven rice would be the reply you might be on the lookout for.
There actually isn’t anybody who can resist this ingredient that’s so frequent in Portuguese delicacies – and that is the motto for attempting out new methods of consuming rice.
And don’t suppose that it’s solely in winter that these recipes style good… Baked rice may be made and goes nicely at any time.
Creamy baked rice
Kind:lunch or dinner
- 2 and 1/2 cups cooked rice
- 170gr of cottage cheese
- 100g of chopped olives
- 1 cup of cooked peas
- 1 cup cooked corn
- 1/2 grated carrot
- 1 pack of cream
- oregano to style
- Pepper and salt to style
- 300g grated or sliced mozzarella
- In a big bowl, place the cooked rice, the cottage cheese, the olives, the corn, the peas, the carrots, the cream, the salt, the pepper and the oregano.
- Add 1/4 of the mozzarella and reserve the remainder for the top.
- Combine all the things very nicely till all of the elements are nicely blended.
- Then switch this combination to a platter to take to the oven and unfold nicely.
- Place the remainder of the mozzarella on prime.
- Take it to the preheated oven at 180º for about quarter-hour.